Our ProductsSAY HELLO TO THE NEW YOU!
Schedule a consultation appointment today!
We carry a variety of designers frames and sunglasses.
(i.e. Prada, Gucci, Oakley, Rayban, Versace, Burberry, Armani, Guess, Coach, Persol, Vogue, Maui Jim, and more.)
Single Vision(2 Pair + lenses)
- Scratch Coating (HC) for $20
- Anti-Glare Coating (HC+AR) for $45
- Super Anti-Glare Coating (HC+AR+EASYClean) for $55
Bifocal2 Pair + lenses
- Scratch Coating (HC) for $45
- Anti-Glare Coating (HC+AR) for $50
- Super Anti-Glare Coating (AR+EASYClean) for $55
Progressive2 Pair + lenses
- Scratch Coating (HC) for $55
- Anti-Glare Coating (HC+AR) for $70
- Super Anti-Glare Coating (AR+EASYClean) for $80
*Add-on Prices are Per Pair
Know your Glasses!
Single Vision: Single vision glasses offers a mono solution to your vision problems. These glasses only have a singular focal power meaning they can only solve a single vision problem (Near-nearsightedness or farsightedness).
Bifocal: Bifocals combines both reading glasses and long distance focal lenses together to create a pair of glasses that works for both distance and near sight. There is a distinct line that appears on a bifocal lens that divides the reading part of the lens and the distance part which is how these pair of glasses can be used to focus vision both close and far.
Progressive: These types of glasses are similar to bifocals except that they provide 3 different ranges of vision for users and there is no distinct line that is dividing the different vision levels. The lens has built-in triple vision power. To use it simply tilt your head up to up for far range, straight ahead for mid-range and down for close range such as reading or texting.